Geared for those who don't mind fave and runs. 36 frames. The first emoticon style stamp I've done. Feel free to use. You need a subscription to use.
All comments welcome, for or against it. Of course you don't have to comment
I guess I should point out, if you use/support this, you would be the blue emoticon. Although I'm pretty sure all of us can relate to the pink one.
I always thought a fave was a compliment to an artists work. Comments are very nice and all, but nothing wrong with a fave and run. If someone faves and doesn't comment your art, there are others who would love to leave you a comment
I often find myself browsing others' favorites to find pieces of art.
This stamp I guess is against whining about fave and runs.
There are a lot of reasons why someone might only fave and run.
1. They may use something like dial-up.
2. All the comments they want to say may have already been said.
3. A person may not speak your language and fully (if at all) understand your description/request.
4. Not everyone is good at giving critiques, or feel they're not really in position to.
5. Perhaps at a loss for words? Your art could have rendered someone speechless
Wouldn't that be a good thing?
6. Maybe they think your deviation is so good, that there really isn't any room for improvement in their opinion.
7. Possibly even being too shy to comment, even on the internet.
8. Some will use it as a bookmark for your work. They like it so much, they want to come back to it every now and then.
9. In a rush? Sometimes they can't think of anything to say at the moment but know they don't want to forget your deviation.
So basically saying let people do whatever, there are other people who will do what you ask for. Different people have different ways of expressing how they like your work.
Stamp (c) Spyridon emoticon
Edit. A DD? That's surprising, I didn't know stamps could get those.
Anyway, thank you
for suggesting it and thank
for featuring it.
And thanks for all the comments and faves